1.15.2011

Deli Style Pasta Salad

I don't follow the recipe exactly so here's the recipe I adapted:

1 pkg (16 oz) tricolor pasta
2 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and julienned
8 oz sliced salami, julienned
8 oz provolone cheese, julienned
1 small red onion, thinly sliced and seperated
1 small jar olives, drained
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1 bottle (8 oz) Italian dressing

Cook pasta; drain and rinse with cold water.  In large bowl combine pasta, tomatoes, salami, cheese, onion, olives, and parmesan.  Add dressing and toss to coat.  Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.

Serves 12


I just used plain pasta, left out the tomatoes, used some cubed mozzarella and swiss cheeses, left out the olives, and only put enough dressing to taste.  I also added in some frozen peas.  This is one of those recipes you just adapt to your liking but I follow this one as a base and adjust from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment